Contact:

My photo
Andrew Cloer is a commercial photographer from the Triad Area of North Carolina and a graduate from Randolph Community College. He specializes in music, sports, and lifestyle photography. For all inquires please contact andrewcloer@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beacons

Earlier this week I shot my good friend, Andrew, and his band Beacons. I also made new friends in the other members of the band. Beacons is a Spirt-Filled Hardcore band from Burlington, North Carolina. This is just one of the shots and there will be more to come later. 

I created a new logo for the band for this promo which is featured on the drum head in the photo. A larger version can be seen below the image.


You can stalk Beacons here: http://www.facebook.com/BEACONSNC



5 comments:

  1. Every Time I see your work, I start swearing and using bad words--because it's That Good! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really great job with this, Andy. I love that you use the band members' personalities to create a great representation of them. I'm sure they appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy I think we ALL LOVED this! you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. Really sharp and nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Andy, you did a fantastic job. I love the logo as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete