Contact:

My photo
Andrew Cloer is a commercial photographer from the Triad Area of North Carolina and a graduate from Randolph Community College. He specializes in music, sports, and lifestyle photography. For all inquires please contact andrewcloer@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scope

So I am currently working on a Scope mouthwash commercial for my Advertising Photography class at RCC. I've dubbed the campaign "Rock Fresh" and I will be releasing the video soon. I wanted to have a magazine ad to tie into the commercial so I got one of my instructors, John Rash, to do some swishing for me. I shot both John and the Scope bottle in the studio. I made some designs to make it seem like a real ad. Here was my final image. 




Canon 550D
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8

1 comment:

  1. Man, you knocked this outta the park. Great lighting style, it's very YOU, and great get on the model, it's really funny and fun!

    ReplyDelete